Letaba Thatchers offer more than 50 years experience specialising in Gum Pole Thatch Roof construction and thatching of Hotels, Lodges, houses and Bush Camps, as well as Timber decking on stilts with elevated timber walkways.
Letaba Thatchers is a member of the International Thatching Society and a founding member of the Thatchers Association of South Africa since 31 January 2006 with membership number GSA018. TASA confirmed members are held accountable against strict industry standards to ensure workmanship and customer service of the highest standard. Letaba Thatchers further supports their adherence to these standards by offering a 5 year guarantee on the products they use, as well their workmanship on all installations.
- CCA treated gumpoles (H4 & H5 treatments).
- Hyparrhenia Hirta (Common Thatching Grass) - ThatchBor Fire Retardant pre treated grass optional.
- Cape Reed (Thamnochortus lsgnis) on request.
- Interior ceiling a choice of Cape Reed or thatching grass.
- Sisal Tar treated Thatching Twine.
- Pre-fabricated fibre glass ridges.
- Thatch ridges on request.
- CCA treated Pine.
- Seligna (optional).